The Department of Educational Administration and Foundations was established in 1991. It aims at upgrading the qualifications of inservice as well as prospective teachers, school principals, supervisors and educational adminstrators. The department also provides local community educational agencies with quality consultations.
The department offers the following academic degrees:
• Diploma in School Administration.
• Master in Educational Administration
• Master in Educational Foundations
• Master in Educational Supervision
• Ph.D in Educational Administration
• Ph.D in Educational Foundations
The department has 18 faculty members, representing various academic ranks and majors, and (1035) undergraduate students.