The Department of Admission and Registration
It is the vital part in Yarmouk University and the main link between the university and students from admission until graduation.
There are many tasks done by this department for under graduate and graduate students like courses registration, grades documentation, study plans formation and Documents issue like (transcripts and certificates) …….. Etc.
Beside that the Department of Admission and Registration participate with other units in legislation, amendment and Implementation of laws and instructions that belongs to admission and registration in Yarmouk University.
The department of Admission and Registration fall into nine branches:
- Lectures & Examinations Scheduling.
- Registration for Graduate Studies.
- Registration for Faculty of Arts.
- Registration for Faculties of Economic & Administrative sciences and Law.
- Registration for Faculties of Education, Fine Arts, Islamic Education, Physical. Education and Archeology & Anthropology, Tourism & hotel management.
- Registration for Faculties of Science and Hijawi for Technology Engineering.
- Admission of new students.
- Preparing lectures and examinations schedules.
- Preparing statistics and information that belongs to the students and their academic results.
- Follow-up the students academic status with corporate with the academic consultants.
- Issuing official documents like transcripts and certificates etc.
The following tasks:
- Receive incoming mail to the Department.
- Export of outgoing mail from the Department.
- Follow-up during work hours and departures and vacations.
- Request Service stationery and supplies and maintenance.
- Imaging of documents.
- Preparation of files on staff, arranges, and store everything related to employee transactions and reports.
Schedule study section:
The following tasks:
- Preparation course schedule for the academic departments and students, depending on the statistical halls prepared by the same section.
- Prepare the agenda for exams for students.
- To participate the preparation of academic calendar
The following tasks:
- The application of the basis of acceptance issued by the Council of Higher Education.
- Application instructions to accept students from Yarmouk University.
- Advertising in local newspapers on the start of admission to university in the parallel system and acceptances of Fine Arts and Altovq artistic and sports.
- Checking on the reasons for acceptance of the request and documented and built upon in the transfers between different disciplines.
- The preparation and receipt of forms for sons of workers.
- Receive applications for admission in the university at the different kinds.
Is one of the vital departments in the district is linked to the work of all employees of the Department so that:
- Introduce all course schedule information to the computer files and make adjustments that may arise on the table.
- The introduction of files of students admitted to the computer.
- The introduction of the Academy of calculating the movements and the abolition of the students.
- Obtain official documents for students from the payroll signs Msedkat ........ .
- Production of reports and statistics, lists, by request.
- To supervise the printing and purchase of paper for certificates and purchase Almsedkat folders and stickers for certificates.
- Participation in preparing for the graduation ceremony of the terms of statistics and compile a list of graduates Iasma arranged alphabetically.
- Numbers of certificates for students and graduates stamped seals required.
- Issuing certificates to graduate students who swap their names by a decision of the competent courts.
- Delivery of students not participating in the graduation ceremony of their testimony.
Assume the following tasks:
- Completion of relevant to the compliance to accept the student at the university.
- Prepare academic record for each student admitted to the university and recorded on this record student information and materials to be considered and brands during his career academy.
- Open a file for students and store its own official papers as well as all related to the student papers belonging to his academic at the university.
- Follow-up march Academy student at the university.